Augustine Golf Club continues to actively monitor Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Government guidelines for COVID-19. We are making protocol and procedure adjustments to keep our players and staff safe.
Our main priorities are to increase sanitation on and off the course and promote social distance in our golfing community. In order to ensure the health and safety of our players and staff, we are also implementing the following recommendations and guidelines.
• The clubhouse is limited to 50% occupancy or 250 participants, whichever is less.
• We are able to take payments for greens fees and F&B items over the phone.
• Every cart has been thoroughly sanitized with soap and bleach water.
• Carts are available on a first come, first serve basis. We will hold additional carts back for any individual who has a disability which would prevent him or her from walking the course.
• Our rates have been adjusted to incentivize players who are able to walk the course.
• We have removed all bunker rakes. Please lift, clean and place.
• Flag sticks should stay in the hole.
• Water coolers have been removed from the course. We recommend purchasing F&B items from the Grille before teeing off.
• For the safety of our staff, please remove trash from your cart after the round.
We hope you have a socially-distant, safe, and enjoyable experience on the golf course.